Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stroke and Gradient background colours wrong!

Options
  • 01-02-2008 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm applying stroke path to a pen tool, and even though my background and foreground colours are both white, it's coming up greyish. The same thing was happening me with a gradient the other day, when I applied it, the screen was darkening instead of lightening. Any suggestions for me on what's wrong?

I'm following an online tutorial thing I half did last week, and the stroke worked fine then, I just wanted to change the pen drawing and now I'm stuck :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭onechewy

onechewy wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm applying stroke path to a pen tool, and even though my background and foreground colours are both white, it's coming up greyish. The same thing was happening me with a gradient the other day, when I applied it, the screen was darkening instead of lightening. Any suggestions for me on what's wrong?

I'm following an online tutorial thing I half did last week, and the stroke worked fine then, I just wanted to change the pen drawing and now I'm stuck :(

Oh lord, I just figured it out... it was the layer effects on the logo I'd dragged in from another project... that just held me up for a good half an hour :*

Advertisement