Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro Lotto

Options
  • 01-02-2008 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭

Might not be the place for this, but does anyone know if it is tonight that the Euro lotto is €130 million?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

I believe it is. Must be won too.

Fingers and toes crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Just checked the UK lotto site and it says that it is next week. I did see an ad for it saying next week but the paper today said it was tonight! And no news of it on lotto.ie. There all out to confuse us ;)

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/information.do?info=newsandinfo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Statistically you have a bigger chance of getting hit by a car on the way to the shop to get your ticket than you have a chance of winning...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

jameshayes wrote: »
    Statistically you have a bigger chance of getting hit by a car on the way to the shop to get your ticket than you have a chance of winning...

But will you stil do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Yup!

*not a chance!*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I think I'll send someone else to the shop for my ticket so.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,567 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Its next week, the 8th of February its 130 million.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I heard something once that it was technically value to do one line for the Euromillions when it got to a certain amount to be won. Was this true?

EDIT: Should of looked before i posted. The chances of winning the Euromillions is 76,275,360/1. So to risk 2 Euro to win say 160 million is value right? Or am i confusing myself here in work?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Kinda32

Euromillions was won last week.. its back to 15mill this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

dsmythy wrote: »
    I heard something once that it was technically value to do one line for the Euromillions when it got to a certain amount to be won. Was this true?

EDIT: Should of looked before i posted. The chances of winning the Euromillions is 76,275,360/1. So to risk 2 Euro to win say 160 million is value right? Or am i confusing myself here in work?

Still a chance it would be split with someone else, so no, not really value.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

amacachi wrote: »
    Still a chance it would be split with someone else, so no, not really value.

Ah yeah i forgot about that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭cavedave

jameshayes

You also have a much bigger chance of being hit by a car then that your vote in an election effects the outcome. So why should anyone vote?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The Eurolotto HAS NOT been won.

Mike.

Jackpot is €130 million this week regardless of how it went last week. This is probably a way of putting the unclaimed money back into the pot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

1.3 billion whoopee! I'll buy two lines this week.

Mike.

mike65 wrote: »
    1.3 billion whoopee! I'll buy two lines this week.

Mike.

Was wondering where the 1.3 billion came from. Didn't notice my title! :p

Advertisement