Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

new commercial

Options
  • 01-02-2008 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

Please can you recommend a commercial vehicle to me.
    Requirements:
    • Must be Diesel
    • Total cost incl VAT - no more than 30K
    • Must be new

I was thinking along the lines of a Sangyong Actyon, Kia Sportage or Suzuki GV.
    Does anyone have any better ideas or can give me feedback on what the above are like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Kia Sportage is an excellent bus, stylish, comfortable great value for money.
    Im not sure if Kia offer the 7 year warrenty with thier commercials as they do with thier cars but its a good sign that they have good customer care.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Presumably 7 year warranty covers Commercials. It makes no difference to Kia. It's the same car.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

peugeot boxer/expert????????????
    hyandai santa-fe???????????

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭RustySpoon

peugeot boxer/expert????????????
    hyandai santa-fe???????????

The Santa Fe is one i would consider but i don't need anything of the size of the peugeots.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Santa Fe is same price as SWB Landcruiser. €31k plus VAT.

• Advertisement
Advertisement