Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kitten constantly swallowing

Options
  • 01-02-2008 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

I'm after getting a tiny kitten who was a stray into someone on the kilkenny boards shed. I've noticed that he seems to be making swallowing motions a far bit. He is eating and drinking fine and pooping fine. I don't want to take him to the vet just yet as he was very scared when I got him and is only slowly starting to trust me. I worry bringing him in the car to a strange place will upset him again. Am I worrying over nothing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

Have you wormed him? You can get a wormer from the vets without bringing the kitten in if he's doing ok otherwise. Ask for parazole which is a liquid wormer given over 3 days based on the weight of the kitten - it's very gentle and will be much easier on him than one of the tablet wormers.

Advertisement