Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the rally this weekend

Options
  • 01-02-2008 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

does anyone have a map of where the rallying is going on at?

did I hear that they are base'ing at Raheen Woods in Athenry or is the Clayton??

Ta

Jason

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

its based in the clayton.
    tomorrows stages are around gort and loughrea then sunday ballinasloe side of loughrea i think.
    there is programmes with maps on sale in most of the service stations on the east side of the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

Right now the parc ferme is in Oranmore. Based in Galway Cold Storage about 300m up from the Quality Hotel....can actually hear alot of them leaving now...

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ambasite

are there stages this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

skelliser wrote: »
    its based in the clayton.

Ah bollox! Traffic jams and boy racer arseholes all weekend. Lovely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭cancan

Zzippy wrote: »
    Ah bollox! Traffic jams and boy racer arseholes all weekend. Lovely!

Better than sitting on their fat arses watching sky sports all weekend, like the rest of the country.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

cancan wrote: »
    Better than sitting on their fat arses watching sky sports all weekend, like the rest of the country.......

And how is driving 5 feet behind people and taking over city car parks to show off doing doughnuts better than watching sports. They're still sitting on their fat arses, at least if they were watching sky they wouldn't be annoying people! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

cancan wrote: »
    Zzippy wrote:
    And how is driving 5 feet behind people and taking over city car parks to show off doing doughnuts better than watching sports. They're still sitting on their fat arses, at least if they were watching sky they wouldn't be annoying people!

saw one of them today... looked like the navigator was watching sport on a small lcd screen.. as for the driver.. i think he was annoyed because a car stopped in front of him at the traffic lights( the lights were after all red)

so it looks like they sit on there arses and watch sports while driving up the arse of everyone else etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Joyce Country

i hate boy racers with a passion!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Webbs

I just laugh,every time I see one of their plastic ridiculous cars, do they really think those 'attractive' plastic bits of ****e and a wide noisy exhaust actually makes them look cool and the car go faster!!
    If it wasn't for the fact that they are the cause of accidents and try to intimidate other road users, it would be a lot funnier!

Advertisement