Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to stop or tone down your dreams?

Options
  • 01-02-2008 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭

Thing is, ive been having crazy dreams, im not really in2 interpetion and can barely remember them in the morning, but it really is affecting my sleep. I wake up maybe 3 or 4 times a night with a thumping headache everytime. Then i go back to sleep have another crazy ass dream and wake up etc etc. When its eventually time to get up I feel like ive only really had 2 or 3 hours decent deep sleep and am absolutely exhausted in work. Years ago I used to smoke cannabis and I swear ive never had such a nice sleep after a joint or two. however that was years ago and I really dont want to go back to having to smoke blow just to have a decent sleep. I have tried other legal remedies such as kalmies (herbal remedy), hot milk, and taking night nurse etc but nothing seems to be working. Can anybody suggest any practical remedies that might help me? And please dont start with, you need to look inwards and see a psychiatrist yada yada yada. Ive also posted my problem on another forum and somebody came back saying "to dream is to live,why do you want to stop living....." I dont, i just want to start sleeping

Advertisement