Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repointing

• 01-02-2008 5:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 943 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Anybody know where I can my darts repointed in the south Dublin or city centre.
    I haven't played in a few years and I would need new points as they are only 1/2 in length.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

brenfers in capel street does them, not sure how much they charge though.wouldn't be more than a few quid i think.If your any where near the silver tassie i can do them for you if you get points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

Thanks DFD,
    I don't have points myself but I know who to ask if I pick up a set.
    Thanks again
    Rebs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

It costs around €30... and you get a lovely new set of barrells attached to the points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 dublindarts

i know someone who does them ill pm you his number

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

I got points (4 sets 2 silver 2 black)but that guy in Brenfers said that It will take about 6 hours from when I drop them in to when I can collect my Darts(Shrug shoulders) abit long really and wasn't very polite on the phone and I don't really fancy getting the dart in only to go back home and back out again 6hrs later.
    I have a spare set so I'm not stuck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

Rebel021 wrote: »
    I got points (4 sets 2 silver 2 black)but that guy in Brenfers said that It will take about 6 hours from when I drop them in to when I can collect my Darts(Shrug shoulders) abit long really and wasn't very polite on the phone and I don't really fancy getting the dart in only to go back home and back out again 6hrs later.
    I have a spare set so I'm not stuck.
    as someone else said he's a grumpy *******.i hate when you ring the doorbell and he stands there staring at you.spent a fortune in there one time and he still was a miserable *******.decided then i'd never go back.i'm on the dartline,if you want to meet me at a station i'll do your darts for you in a couple of minutes.just pm me.

Advertisement