Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derren Brown Tonight (Friday)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

dsmythy wrote: »
    Bit harsh. Who took it seriously?

the fact that 2 threads were started about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,382 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I think it was easy for anybody who has half a gambling mind to spot how it was done.

BUT, when I announced at the start, when we first see the black lady, how it was done. Some of the family were impressed. To a non-gambling person, thinking in that respect is not common. Thats who the show is aimed at

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

the fact that 2 threads were started about it.

Show me a popular gambling forum where it wasn't mentioned?

Now don't get me wrong I am no great defender of this forum, it definitely wouldn't be my first choice but idiotic posts annoy me a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

im pretty sure his intention was to lure people in to watch with the promise of a system and then "teach them a lesson" about gambling when he shows what it would statistically take to pick 4 winners in a row.

i hope he did actually predict the last winner but i guess we will never know and the thing at the start with the photographs and envelopes was quite good

Advertisement