Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

italy

Options
  • 01-02-2008 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

quick question---what odds can you get on italy winning tomorrow-and is it worth a punt?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

8-1 is the best i've seen... i think paddyP have it at 7-1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

surely thats worth a tenner in a two horse race-

thats where my money is... check the 6 Nations thread in this forum...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I don't think they'll win. Get on the handicap with them. I see another tight win for Ireland against poorer opposition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Kinda32

I like the 12/5 on pp's about Italy +7, it sure does have the makings of another tough slog for us..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

IMO i think ireland will win comfortably because theres no pressure cause no ones expecting anything from them which is when their at their best.Also they seem to like playing in croke park ( i know it was only two games)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

BENDYBINN wrote: »
    quick question---what odds can you get on italy winning tomorrow-and is it worth a punt?

If you think the price is a bit high for Italy then go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Italy win 13.5 Betfair

Italy +17 10/11 BlueSquare (stake refunded for h'cap draw)

Italy +9 h/t h'cap 10/11 Skybet

Italy +17 for me. Looks a decent bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

dotsflan wrote: »
    IMO i think ireland will win comfortably because theres no pressure cause no ones expecting anything from them which is when their at their best.Also they seem to like playing in croke park ( i know it was only two games)

And one of the games we lost.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

And one of the games we lost.:confused:

Against france and to a last minute try. bit of a difference between france and italy:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

it doesnt matter the opposition. I just dont see how you can say they like playing in croke park after two games, one being a game they throw away a grand slam in.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Kinda32

Kinda32 wrote: »
    I like the 12/5 on pp's about Italy +7, it sure does have the makings of another tough slog for us..

I'll take that!!!!!!

Advertisement