Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piebald Mayhem

• 01-02-2008 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Did anybody come across the herd of pie balds on the outer ring road earlier today? There were about twenty of them and the poor things looked scared out of their wits , there must have been chaos because there were cars pulled in all over the place and I'd be very surprised if there were no accidents .
    Judging by the trail of sh*te on the roads they went left at the roundabout before Tesco and went up Farran Park and down into one of the estates there and back out . I had seen them before in the field next to the halting site so obviously thats where they came from so if anything was damaged by them there'd be virtually no chance of finding out who owns them .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Is that the new halting site opposite the municipal golf club? If so I think it'd be something we'll have do get used to. I've noticed that criticising traveller behaviour in terms of civic responsibility is majorly futile because the powers that be don't want to seem anti traveller. I've taught some very decent travellers but there was always a Tongue in cheek air of 'rules don't really apply to us' from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

It doesnt seem to apply to them, I was stopped for driving on a provisional licence despite waiting months for a test yet these seem to be on the Tramore road every second day

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭vinny63

meldrew wrote: »
    Did anybody come across the herd of pie balds on the outer ring road earlier today? There were about twenty of them and the poor things looked scared out of their wits , there must have been chaos because there were cars pulled in all over the place and I'd be very surprised if there were no accidents .
    Judging by the trail of sh*te on the roads they went left at the roundabout before Tesco and went up Farran Park and down into one of the estates there and back out . I had seen them before in the field next to the halting site so obviously thats where they came from so if anything was damaged by them there'd be virtually no chance of finding out who owns them .

its called a string of ponies! herd of cattle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭halfinch

what happened? Did someone heard them up or wha??

Advertisement