Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HMV Buy one Get one free

• 01-02-2008 7:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,248 ✭✭✭

In HMV today and loads of 360 games had buy one get one free stickers on them, including full whack €70 ones??:confused:

Is this an incredible offer or just me going a bit doddery, am I missing something??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

666 posts...creepy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Which HMV was it??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,248 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

On Henry St. downstairs. I was only there for a minute, but there was definitely a sticker on PGR4.

Checked this today, and there was only a few. Project Sylpheed, Forza, and a few others. Nothing great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

I was in HMV in Swords and I got 2 for 1 on Gears of War and PGR4. Which was pretty damn good I thought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Inquitus wrote: »
    I was in HMV in Swords and I got 2 for 1 on Gears of War and PGR4. Which was pretty damn good I thought.

Yeah that was pretty sweet considerin that I paid €45 for gears of war second hand there a couple of weeks ago. Im goin to be getting table tennis for €10 in a few mins :)

Got GOW secondhand in xtravision for 20.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Leave Gears of War where it is on the shelf, seriously.
    The game i bought the 360 for has proved to be the biggest gaming disappointment I have ever experienced.
    Funnily, I love my 360 besides that lamentable game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

jayteecork wrote: »
    The game i bought the 360 for has proved to be the biggest gaming disappointment I have ever experienced.

I thought it was great fun.

Gears was great, if mindless fun. Not that thats a bad thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

GOW far too short on the single player and just found the online a bit mad, plus was hooked on R6V for yonks, managed to pick it up second hand yesterday for the inlaw €20 in gamestop. may well pay HMV a visit today so!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Offers sound good, is the new Pro Evo in there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

jayteecork wrote: »

Gow is the best game ive ever played.Online multiplayer is great fun(against yanks mostly).The singleplayer was also thoroughly enjoyable but hey thats just my opinion.Most ppl like gow i think.You'll be disappointed to hear theres a new one in the offing.Launching november this year i believe???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

gears sucks- i hate the control system

Advertisement