Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom download

Options
  • 01-02-2008 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

Hi, I was just wondering if eircom actually charges if you go over your download limit? Im gonna order it in the next few weeks and Im just getting it to download stuff and I reckon ill go over the limit. i know someone who is with eircom and downloads well over his limit but isn't charged extra for it.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

I've never been charged and I'm pritty pritty sure I've gone over the limit many times, just dont download a rediculous ammount, or leave torrents running 24/7 or whatever and you should be ok, I'd say Eircom would only charge if your upsetting other users internet access in the area...

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

No they don't, but I wouldn't advise doing like 80 gigs per month on your connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭Sqaull20

Praetorian wrote: »
    No they don't, but I wouldn't advise doing like 80 gigs per month on your connection.

Agree as long, as your arent downloading crazy amounts like 200gb + a month then you should be fine, im with Bt and download between 60gb to 100gb a month

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Spectreon666

Na I wont be downloading that much at all! It'll be roughy bout 2-3 gigs a day not even that much!! just tv episodes mainly!!

Advertisement