Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weekend Premiership games

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

HAHAHAHAHAHA! thank god for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Own Goal

Fweckin hell

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Yesysyesyyseyseyesyseyyesy

****ing Yes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

there we go.....LOL

enough time for a 2nd?

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I fuppin knew it. Poxy marking.

The 2 players closest to Cerny were Utd players. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Meh.....still lost ground on the top.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

KdjaCL wrote: »
    are we playing till united score ?

kdjac

Isnt that the rule?

**** yeh! That point is massive.

Ugh horrible performance, but never giving up paid off. Thank god! that point point makes a difference, we really didn't deserve that, but to be honest, if you offered me at any point in this match, I'd have taken it :)

Chelsea drew aswell, thank god. Didn't want them making ground on us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

bah!!!!!!!!!!!! so annoyed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

all thing's considered though a point's better than nowt

• Advertisement

good point by Dolan (rare that) O hara marking at corners has cost spurs games in recent weeks.

kdjac

p.s. Amazing performance from Spurs. They really really deserved more from that game, but they really didn't desevre to not get a win. They look like a real team now with Ramos, they really do. In the summer if they add a midfielder, they are gona be a real force to be reckoned with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Fcuking sick.

:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

PHB wrote: »
    They really really deserved more from that game, but they really didn't desevre to not get a win.

Ever thought about a career in football commentary??

:D

own goal by MOTM

I have ya know :) I read that again and realised what I had set, but I was caught up in the moment :) I'd be more of the GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL style commentaters really :)

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Ever thought about a career in football commentary??

Could do it on MUTV tho biased as ****.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Great day for Arsenal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

very good day for the arsenal alright, motm have it as an own goal, but the channel i was watching gave it to tevez, i clearly saw tevez put it in!

• Advertisement

cmon sunderland!!!!

kdjac

kryogen wrote: »
    very good day for the arsenal alright, motm have it as an own goal, but the channel i was watching gave it to tevez, i clearly saw tevez put it in!

it has been given as a tevez goal now. SS had it down as an OG ropiginally but it has changed now

boring.

kdjac

come on sunderland!! loved hearing roy keanes song getting sung at anfield!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Happy to have the point, disappointed at Utd's performance though

i think it was more down to how well spurs played in fairness, they defended from the front, never stopped closing down... very good performance from them, take nothing away from that,they didnt let us play well today, the team selection was a little wrong, but still spurs were the better team because they worked for it

• Advertisement

3-0 is flattering of course but fupp its a win and that what the doctor ordered.
    Crouch will naturally be benched for Chelsea. The formation was bizarre and Lucas suffered badly, Babel must have been bemused even Riise may feel hard done by.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

kryogen wrote: »
    i think it was more down to how well spurs played in fairness, they defended from the front, never stopped closing down... very good performance from them, take nothing away from that,they didnt let us play well today, the team selection was a little wrong, but still spurs were the better team because they worked for it
    Yep fair enough really. Can't take anything away from Spurs, they played very well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

pleased with the great performance from spurs.
    Utd looked pretty ordinary for most of the match, and I think that was down to how spurs played, rather than a bad day at the office for utd.

Should have taken 3 points, but 1 is better than none. 13 games left, and they are all winable.
    Now, if we can just make sure that chelsea get stuck in traffic on the 24th feb :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

Now, if we can just make sure that chelsea get stuck in traffic on the 24th feb :)

You won't need that to happen if ye turn in performances like the one today or the CC Semi. Hound Chelsea like that and Berbatov, Keane and Lennon will do the rest.

cson wrote: »
    You won't need that to happen if ye turn in performances like the one today or the CC Semi. Hound Chelsea like that and Berbatov, Keane and Lennon will do the rest.

2 slight problems with that plan, ones called Drogba and others called Anelka.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

cson wrote: »

I thought today Spurs played a more tactical game than the last two games against United and Arsenal.They played a solid game for mostly 90 minutes this time out.They tried to play the same way last week against United as they did against Arsenal with a pretty open game but without offering as much.Today they had a gameplan and it worked and United scraped a draw.Kudos to Ramos and Spurs.They earnt a point whereas recent years they would have gotten nothing.

Think Reading are in trouble now.

They have paid the price for spending nothing (well 3 million) in a year.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

OPENROAD wrote: »
    Think Reading are in trouble now.

I tipped them at the start of the season for it. Second season syndrome and all that.

Pity I didn't back it myself :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

steady lads

theres still derby, fulham, boro, sunderland, wigan and bolton, and King Kev has really got a lot to do to pull newcaslte out of their current form.

and spurs are only 8 points above the drop zone too :)

Tyne 1-1 Tees
    Fulham 2 - 1 Villa

the table

Arsenal
    25---60
    Man Utd
    25---58
    Chelsea
    25---54
    Everton
    25---44
    Liverpool
    24---43
    Aston Villa----25---41
    Man City
    25---41
    Blackburn
    25---39
    Portsmouth---25---38
    West Ham----24---36
    Tottenham---25---29
    Newcastle----25---28
    Middlesbrough-25--26
    Bolton
    25--25
    Wigan
    25--23
    Sunderland----25--23
    Reading
    25--22
    Birmingham----25--21
    Fulham
    25--19
    Derby
    25--09

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Huge result for Fulham. Hodgson may get them out of it yet. McBride coming back to fitness for them will be a huge plus as he adds a great focal point to their attack.

Great result for Fulham today, really hope they stay up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Jimmy Bullard, what a player! Sets one up and scores another! I'm starting to feel more optimistic about the season now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

steady lads

theres still derby, fulham, boro, sunderland, wigan and bolton, and King Kev has really got a lot to do to pull newcaslte out of their current form.
    Yeah, I think Reading be ok, but will need to spend in the Summer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement