Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XFire?

• 01-02-2008 9:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭

OK...not strictly COD related..in fact not COD related at all really, but is anyone else who uses XFire having trouble logging in to it? I can't get on to it at all or onto the XFire website...probably a f*ckin BT problem again!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Both are fine for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Fine but not working with cod4 in game for me with Vista

Xfire is down completely for me and my clan now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

I hate Xfire! Tried to start using it last year at some stage and everytime I played CoD2 and the map changed, Xfire would crash the game! :eek:

Piece of sh!t IMO...

You should use it dude, its not buggy at all now

• Advertisement

ooh its back up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

xFire owns

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

So whats the difference playing on xfire and just clicking on multiplayer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

No difference in the game.
    People can message you through xfire in game if you have it running. Shows when your friends log in. That kind of stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Xfire is basically an instant messagener engineered for gamers . You can see what your friends are playing , what servers they are on and actually join their server using Xfire, which is the best part especially for CoD , its pretty much essential for any clan. CoD4 has such a crappy webbrowser that Xfire makes getting on the same server with friends so much easier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Strfano ya should get back using xfire. When ever it creats a problem for a game it is uasually fisxed by the next xfire release. Thats every 3 weeks for the most part. SO if there is a problen xfire people uasually find out about it and fix it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Fine, fine, fine... I'll give it another go then!

My Xfire is: Steffano2002 (that was hard to guess!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 484 ✭✭Adriatic

Just installed xfire. Im adding you steffano2002 if thats alright. My Xfire is: adriatic22

Advertisement