Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeds on a Plane?

Options
  • 01-02-2008 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

I am currently in Germany and have found some great flower seeds I've never seen in Ireland. Will I have any problems with bringing them back to Ireland?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

i am sick and tired of all these motha fooka seeds on this motha fooka plane

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Shove the seeds in among your clothes and nobody will notice ;)

Seriously though, I don't think it'd be a problem if you have them in your suitcase. You can buy seeds online and they're posted to you from abroad.
    It's different if you're bringing in plants because there's earth on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Seeds shouldn't be a problem. Although my mother brought plants (in earth) back from the UK once. No one passed any comment.

Advertisement