Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glad to see the weeding out process in effect

• 01-02-2008 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

Following on from the thread on BA training - I thought I'd have a quick browse for similar Irish stuff. Not much up on YouTube tbh, except this excuse for a video http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hNukHuOpDgI

Makes he DF look bad tbh - aswell as the muppet's comments.

Imagine a curious American or someone else genuinely interested in seeing what Irish army training looks like and this video popping up as the first selection - just tones it all down.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Cato

yea this guy has two videos up, and if you read the comments as well, he goes to alot of effort to insult it as well, they should be taken down...

By the way are they PDF or RDF? i cant tell, he claims he was in PDF...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 brando08

Lads what do you expect from the irish army its a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Pathfinder

GerryRyan wrote: »
    Following on from the thread on BA training - I thought I'd have a quick browse for similar Irish stuff. Not much up on YouTube tbh, except this excuse for a video http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hNukHuOpDgI

Makes he DF look bad tbh - aswell as the muppet's comments.

Imagine a curious American or someone else genuinely interested in seeing what Irish army training looks like and this video popping up as the first selection - just tones it all down.

What does the Irish army BTF consist of ?

Anyone know ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

dickhead were u not listing i didnt wat 2 b a soldier or work 4 the government in any way. U SHOW ME A BETTER WAY OF GETTING FIT AND GETTING PAYED AT THE SAME TIME..... I PASSED 2 STAR AND LEFT.... KEEP TALKN **** YA RAT

He joined to get fit while being paid?

Or he could just jog to work and do the odd pushups when noones looking.

Sigh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Cato

ok im worried i will be going in soon (confident now after watching this guys videos) are these the sort of people that get it?, doesent look like they have much disipline, and i think this is PDF... which makes it worse...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

discipline? youll see plent of people lacking that in the army, you just do your own thing and dont mind any of that crap...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

brando08 wrote: »
    Lads what do you expect from the irish army its a joke.

..not a very funny one tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

They are PDF and hes a dickhead of the highest order and an exception not the norm.
    Im a reserve sgt if i seen any of my troops acting like that heads would roll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭jim2008

snyper wrote: »
    ..not a very funny one tho.

Well being in the PDF i have had a rite laugh over the years at some off the goings on. Have to agree with the fellas comment it is a joke, but its a good secure job so i cant knock it that much.

Advertisement