Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recurring dream

Options
  • 01-02-2008 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I have a recurring dream that Im being chased by someone. I finally get to a phone but I can never dial emergency services because my fingers keep missing the numbers. Any interpretations??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Kiki_

Hey, I get dreams like that a lot too. Last time I had it, I had to find a winged horse to escape on! It might mean that you're not really dealing with the problems in your life properly, ie. you're "running away" from things rather than sorting them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Biscuit r Cake

Kiki_ wrote: »
    Hey, I get dreams like that a lot too. Last time I had it, I had to find a winged horse to escape on! It might mean that you're not really dealing with the problems in your life properly, ie. you're "running away" from things rather than sorting them out.
    Ya that sounds about right. Thanks

Advertisement