Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

1huge1 wrote: »
    Ya the project ya,

Im sure you have the investigation done but you mean you havent started writing it up yet...

We started it about two weeks ago, I'll admit im suprised you havent started it yet but theres still a fair bit of time so not to worry
    We plan on doing it after the easter holidays...we're doing it on changes in Waterford City centre over the last 50 yrs...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

I'm looking for tips on answering a question like this:

"Population movements can give rise to ethnic, racial and religious issues"
    Examine any two issues.

What do I need to talk about here? My book (Today's World) has only got a small general paragraph on this and some info about racial division.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

alan4cult wrote: »
    I'm looking for tips on answering a question like this:

"Population movements can give rise to ethnic, racial and religious issues"
    Examine any two issues.

What do I need to talk about here? My book (Today's World) has only got a small general paragraph on this and some info about racial division.

Pick a region, for me it would be Northern Ireland, then obviously talk about your selected region under those 3 specific headings.

I'm sure we could all think of things to say about "up there":rolleyes:

Advertisement