Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know what the story is with the Simon Bisley Dublin signing?

Options
  • 02-02-2008 12:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Heard he was meant to be dong a signing in the 3rd place cos he didnt show up to the comic con or something, anyone know bout that? please god tell me I didnt miss it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Heard he was meant to be dong a signing in the 3rd place cos he didnt show up to the comic con or something, anyone know bout that? please god tell me I didnt miss it

did you try ringing the shop? The number should be listed in the sticky at the top of the forum. Some of shop staff are on boards but if your in a rush to find I'd say your better of ringing and asking. You could check the millarworld forums as the owner and most of the staff post there regularly but again if you want quick answer just ring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

dont think its happened yet. It will be posted here if it happens methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

It has not Happened yet. Not sure if it will. Shall see if I can get a solid answer for you Mr Smith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 J Hendrick

Simon was meant to be at the con all right, but never made it. Had something to do with a massive crack appearing in the side of his house and him needing to be there.

It did sound quite serious at the time.

Simon has guaranteed he will do a signing here either before or at the next con.

But he is really busy with a new project right now too.

Advertisement