Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clips for 'Dboys' M4A1 AEG

Options
  • 02-02-2008 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Anyone know which clips to use for a 'Dboys' M4A1 AEG? They Dboys M4 clips dont fit with the metal version of the gun. The JG clips dont fit either...Anyone know any that do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,804 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Tspoon wrote: »
    Anyone know which clips to use for a 'Dboys' M4A1 AEG? They Dboys M4 clips dont fit with the metal version of the gun. The JG clips dont fit either...Anyone know any that do?

how do you know?

:cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Tspoon

I read the reviews on rsov...:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

clips? as in magazines? my Dboys mags fit every M4 ive tried them in including the G&G CQB-S which is fully metal., havent heard of any issues til now.,

The review on rsov says that they wont fit in the metal M4A1 without doing something with denim and glue lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Some of the DBoys guns *sometimes* have a slightly recessed catch which makes the mags wobble....but any M4/M16/M15/STANAG mag will fit them.

STANAG means Standardisation Agreement - they're a standard size.
    Occasionally the catch on a clone might be so far off that the mag wont stay in, but thats pretty rare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Tspoon wrote: »
    The review on rsov says that they wont fit in the metal M4A1 without doing something with denim and glue lol

Can you link it ?

http://www.rsov.com/product_reviews_info.php?products_id=295&reviews_id=707

Im actually having second thoughts about this gun....I just seen they had a Dboys M16 SPR metal....its really nice :D:D:D

Advertisement