Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Front Fogs

Options
  • 02-02-2008 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭

Was thinking of getting a new (secondhand) motor. Can anyone suggest a car that has really bright front fog lights to aid my driving. I see lots of cars out there using their front fogs (on fogless nights!) and some are really bright so it must be of real benefit. Any suggestions welcome. Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

lada riva

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DeBeere

haha nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

You cud get a lovely set of after market ones,big yellow ones or something.They shud make it so easier for you to drive around.Theres a lad with an integra near me who always has them on so they must be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

degsie wrote: »
    Was thinking of getting a new (secondhand) motor. Can anyone suggest a car that has really bright front fog lights to aid my driving. I see lots of cars out there using their front fogs (on fogless nights!) and some are really bright so it must be of real benefit. Any suggestions welcome. Ta.

not another one....you do realise you blind on coming trafiic.......only morons use these, eat some carrots instead or go to specsavers(2 for 1 on designer glasses;)) the same type of morons who use full beams in fog and complain that they cant see anything:D

these people give me road rage.......after ive strained my eyes, and thank my brain that i can drive from memory.

"ooohhh 75% brighter must be better"

yes luv, better at getting you involved in a head on collision.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

You can get one with two fog lights on the back too, a matching set, and you can light up the road for the drivers behind you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

omfg....REally bright FOGS? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Do Not Feed The Troll, people.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Mr.Boots

Stick yer Ma's Tits on the Bonnet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

Mr.Boots wrote: »
    Stick yer Ma's Tits on the Bonnet

:D:D:D:D
    That the best one I've seen in a while.....Now that would be a site!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

kona wrote: »
    not another one....you do realise you blind on coming trafiic.......only morons use these, eat some carrots instead or go to specsavers(2 for 1 on designer glasses;)) the same type of morons who use full beams in fog and complain that they cant see anything:D

these people give me road rage.......after ive strained my eyes, and thank my brain that i can drive from memory.

"ooohhh 75% brighter must be better"

yes luv, better at getting you involved in a head on collision.

Hook, line and sinker :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement