Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband Vs NTL

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 hitman76

jillyb wrote: »
    Hi

i was wondering if anyone know which is better? i currently have Eircom 2mb option (€29.99) a month. Its v good but with line rental its dear, altogether bout €50 a month.
    I saw an offer with NTL for €30 a month for 3mb.(half though for 1st 2 months). This can be packaged in with our Tv pack we already have with them, for €56 a month.
    I was just wondering it worth it as Eircom say they'll be upgrading in few months to 3mb.
    Thanks

Well if you live in Dublin 6 Ranelagh village forget it when it comes to NTL, its two years now and still they have no internet service in D6, as for Eircom broadband very good for x-box live an all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,269 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Are NTL really that bad?

I have no problems with NTL at all, i've got the 20meg package and i get 16,500 at peak times and 19,000 the rest.

With the PS3 i have NAT 2 and every game i play is fine(GTA, Fifa, Call of Duty)

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭paddyb125

Eircom's main advantage in my opinion is their free calls to meteor mobiles which could potentially save a great deal

Advertisement