Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Just got a Golf GT!!

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

should be grand if you get OEM parts, just when the time comes to sell it you should put the original parts back.

any pics of the car nismo, i looked through the thread but cant see any :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Do not midify the car Nismo. You'll only ruin it, and make it impossible to resell.

Kinda off topic, but would you consider tinted windows a modification that might make a car harder to sell in the future? Just some lightly smoked tints - no limo look and nothing illegal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

I wouldn't put any gti parts onto the gt. Really don't think dealers(they will) should do it for you anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭PattheMetaller

Don't know if its true but I heard the Mark VI Golf will only come in 5 door. The 3 door will be replaced by the new Scirocco.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

Don't know if its true but I heard the Mark VI Golf will only come in 5 door. The 3 door will be replaced by the new Scirocco.

Doubt it...

Would curtail the Golf GTi and budget versions. Also, the Scirocco would be de-based if used as the repl;acement for a 2-door Golf.

Also, what would Irish vets do? They all seem to drive bloody Golf vans...

Advertisement