Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Exhaust Place in Balbriggan/Drogheda Area

Options
  • 02-02-2008 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I need to find an exhaust place in the Drogheda/Balbriggan area..Preferably a place that does manufacturing themselves.
    It need to get 2 things done..

1. I have a dent in the "overlap" on my back box so the Midsection doesn't slide fully in - causing it to not seal up proberly.

2. Also I need to get a 2.5" to 2" reducer made up so I can fit my twin exit back section.

It would be extra special awesome if you could PM/Post me phone numbers as well..as I'd love to have something done today..

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭muad_dib77

Found this place..

Balbriggan Tyre Exhaust & Service Centre
    U 13 KVS Bus pk Stephenstown Balbriggan Co. Dublin

Seems really friendly an knowledable on the phone - any comments?

Advertisement