Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Converting music to mobile.

• 02-02-2008 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

I don't know if this is in the right place. Any mod's feel free to move.

To begin with i'm a complete amateur to IT. I'm an old foggie who is only getting to grips with comtuters lately.
    I have a question, i have all my CD's uploaded onto my laptop, media player, which i use on my Creative Zen MP3 Player.
    Now my question is how do i send a song to my mobile phone?
    for a ringtone etc.
    Or if i see a funny video online how do i send it to my phone.

Both my laptop and phone have bluetooth.

Do i have to download some software to convert the music source.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

rimshott wrote: »
    I don't know if this is in the right place. Any mod's feel free to move.

To begin with i'm a complete amateur to IT. I'm an old foggie who is only getting to grips with comtuters lately.
    I have a question, i have all my CD's uploaded onto my laptop, media player, which i use on my Creative Zen MP3 Player.
    Now my question is how do i send a song to my mobile phone?
    for a ringtone etc.
    Or if i see a funny video online how do i send it to my phone.

Both my laptop and phone have bluetooth.

Do i have to download some software to convert the music source.
    http://www.askdavetaylor.com/convert_wma_from_windows_media_player_into_mp3_files.html

Switch is an easy to use program it does the biz. As for the bluetooth thing I don't know. Plus making it into a ringtone I don't know. To many questions at once really. But the MP3 is a start I hope.

I presume your phone comes with cables that connect to the computer, and software that enables transfer of data? Read the manual and connect the cables. Should be easy to do.

Advertisement