Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody using Eukanuba?

Options
  • 02-02-2008 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Anybody else using Eukanuba?

Looking for the cheapest place to buy, as my local place here in Mayo is gettign very expensive, around €70 per bag for the large size.

Any ideas?

I was told there was a place in Donegal who does mail order?, anybody used this place?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Annika30

www.zooplus.ie stock eukanuba.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

What type of dog have you got are you feeding according to weight or just letting him/her eat what it wants. Generally those foods work out ok priced if you feed according to instruction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 isthatyoudave?

Jules,

Feed to weight, rhodesian ridgeback and a king charles cavalier so we have to feed small breed for one and large breed for the other.

The Eukanabu itself is great, we use the lamb and rice, for the both, but as a one of hit its an expensive cost, nearly €70 per bag.

Will check out the suggested zooplus website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Annika30

isthatyoudave?, Where did you get your ridgeback from if you don't mind me asking? It's a fantastic breed I've got one as well.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Padjo1981

Wow that 70 is a crazy price for the 15 kilo bag, in my local pet shop is 45 euro, I am in wexford, I am not sure if they do mail-order but can find out for you
    Anybody else using Eukanuba?

Looking for the cheapest place to buy, as my local place here in Mayo is gettign very expensive, around €70 per bag for the large size.

Any ideas?

I was told there was a place in Donegal who does mail order?, anybody used this place?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 tdikeith

hey, i work in a pet shop in kilcock, bags of all foods from suppliers have gone up since january 08, suppliers say its the price of grain to blame that makes up a large part of all popular dog foods. however even with the increases that size a bag in euka or royal canin has increases to about 55euro(depends on breed of dog). try shopping around but as a previous person said it does work out cost effective when fed according to the instructions and not a dogs belly!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭clairey

Padjo1981 wrote: »
    Wow that 70 is a crazy price for the 15 kilo bag, in my local pet shop is 45 euro, I am in wexford, I am not sure if they do mail-order but can find out for you

whereabouts in wexford do you get it? 45 is so cheap :eek: think its 68 in the vets in arklow.

Advertisement