Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joining up 2 credit cards

Options
  • 02-02-2008 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

I was wondering if at all possible or if anyone has done this, is there a way that myself and my husband can get a credit card and transfer both balances from our current cards onto just the one card.

My husband is in full time employment only, he earns a decent wage. I know not working will stand against me,but I think it would be better if we just had the one card and made one payment.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,602 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

mary19 wrote: »
    I was wondering if at all possible or if anyone has done this, is there a way that myself and my husband can get a credit card and transfer both balances from our current cards onto just the one card.

My husband is in full time employment only, he earns a decent wage. I know not working will stand against me,but I think it would be better if we just had the one card and made one payment.

yes it can be done, subject to credit status.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭mary19

thank you for that, I will ring around some of the companies Monday.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,602 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

mary19 wrote: »
    thank you for that, I will ring around some of the companies Monday.

Shop around. And read the small print. :)

Advertisement