Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice price for the boxing tonight.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

no way will he beat lee not in a millon years id put my life on it.. ur throwing ur fiver away.. u may think he has a big righthand but not as big as ex heavy weight champion vladimir klitschko who has been sparring wit lee all week and if he has taken punches off his all week he will defo take them off this bum and thats wot he is bum.... lee has the best trainer in the world in his corner and he will surely destroy him defo lee win here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

lee won ,, TKO in the 5th i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Benazir Bhutto

if they fought 125 times , you can be sure lee would be ko'ed more than once ,... representing clear value.

sparring is nothing got to do with this bet,..... sparring is for practice only , if somebody gets hurt then they are not sparring properly.

if you think Andy lee can take a big right hand from Klitchsko , then your living in cuckoo land im afraid !!

how many times have we seen a good fighter , having a bad night ?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

so sparring has nothing to do with a the night of a fight no???? i watched the training of lee and your trying to make it out as if klitchscko was only going soft on lee bull it was more like a title fight these two boys blew the head off each other and lee if klitschsko caught lee wit a haymaker wit no gloves on he wud more than likely knock him out but these are 18 ounch gloves they spare with so lee iWAS well able to take klitschsko's so im afraid ur living in cuckoo land... lee is a quality fighter and i gaurantee if that was repeated 125 times he wud never beat him maybe in argentina he wud prob win a couple out of 125 but in limerick wit the training lee is doing im afraid he wud win0/125 ask anyone that was at the fight they will tell u lee will be they next champion

Advertisement