Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ireland's newest crewbab? opinions ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Invincible

The load area looks short,if it's not at least 45% of the wheelbase,it won't qualify for the 13.3% vrt,so wonder if it would qualify for commercial tax then?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

It has been on sale since last summer I think.

I have never seen one on the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

The styling of the regular actyon is all over the shop. The pickup it seems a little more coherent.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

this is old news!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

Fugly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

What the hell is that thing ? A softroader with a fishtank extension ? Would be an idea to replace my taxi. You can puke straight out the back window lads. :D Probably don't even have to be drunk to fill the bucket :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Jebus that yoke is awful. Like a Rodius pickup..

Advertisement