Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New XBOX1

• 02-02-2008 4:36pm

Anywhere I can pick up a new one of these? I know all about the second hand deals available at Game, Gamestop etc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

I saw one in tescos today, priced €199 :eek:....Do tescos ever change their prices on consoles? Seems not to me

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

gamestop should stock a few new ones but expect to pay about 100 for one.

i saw them advertised in gamestop in athlone just after christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭Malmedicine

saw one of these in either gamestop or game in the city centre dublin for 79.99 new or 49.99 used not as good as 5 quid i saw one sold in barnardos, i would have got it if yer man hadn't, quality cheap dvd player for the ms malmedicine and a decent games console to boot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭FredH3as

saw one of these in either gamestop or game in the city centre dublin for 79.99 new or 49.99 used not as good as 5 quid i saw one sold in barnardos, i would have got it if yer man hadn't, quality cheap dvd player for the ms malmedicine and a decent games console to boot
    Huh :confused:

Advertisement