Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish History Help!

Options
  • 02-02-2008 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭

I hate Irish History and I've completely neglected it all year. Now my mock is on Tuesday and I just opened my notes. I am grand for the American Case Studies and the European History but OH MY GOD, I haven't got a clue about anything to do with Ireland. I have two days and I figure I'll manage to get a fair bit done, but what should I be doing?? If anyone can help at all I would be sooooo grateful! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭eoins2345

focus on the case studies one of them is bound ta come up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

I love Irish history. Study davitt and HR if doing debs paper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 anie_bawny

ughh im the same,,,hate irish history!hellp!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Strokesa

I only ended up doing the Anglo Irish Treaty and I managed to fit it in! Gonna get down to actually reading everything starting tomorrow! I read something in this Irish Times supplement about diving each chapter into sections then subsections and being able to write an essay on each section. Or something... I better read that again!

Advertisement