Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sickening.

Options
  • 02-02-2008 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

Will we ever get what we deserve against these c*nts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

As stated on another board:
    Deserve's got nothing to do with it

Switch off for a second in this league (especially against a team like Manure) and you will more than likely be punished. We've come a long way, but Ramos will be bombing out any player that doesn't understand that. Two points dropped and the learning curve gets a little less steep.

I am utterly convinced Ramos will hammer into the players that switching off aqt any stage is unforgiveable, I'm just delighted we have a coach at the helm who (a) realises that, and (b) knows how to deal with it.

Make no bones about it, if ManYoo had done similar to us in a big game against a top side (say CL) by conceeding a last second equaliser, Fergie would be kicking cups at any head he could find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

That was our 6th game in 18 days or so.
    The energy and commitment and the progress during those games shows we are continuing to improve.

We kept all the Manu big guns quite for nearly all of the match.
    Ronaldo was so deflated he hadn't even got the confinence to take a shot on goal from a free kick near the end.

Having said that somebody should tell our subsitutes who to pick up at corners after they come on, as this has cost us dearly in previous games.
    Botaing gives away too many free kicks for my liking.

Great performances all over the pitch and a big turnaround for us from the start of the season. To be dissapointed with a 1-1 draw with the Premiership Champions is a positive sign and shows us that we are on the right track back to the "Glory Years" again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Kold wrote: »
    Will we ever get what we deserve against these c*nts?

We got exactly what we deserved today, didnt take our chances and another concentration lapse right at the death.
    What is the storey with King missing again? Not looking good for him really.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

Can't pick out too many problems with the game today but DAWSON should get singled out again. Great heart and great for tackles and headers but ask him to actually think about something and there is a problem. He can't read a game AND this is not the first time we have condeded from corners and its Dawsons man that gets the goal. This is defending 101. CB pick up your man and stick with him. How did he become a pro CB while lacking this simple thing.

Advertisement