Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon uk shipping games to Ireland again

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Doesn't look like it?
    Certain items from our Electronics & Photo, and Home & Garden stores cannot be delivered to the Republic of Ireland. See each item's product information page for any specific delivery restrictions.
    Republic of Ireland (Amazon Merchants only for PC & Video Games, Toys & Games and Gift items)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭wayne040576

Only seems to be certain items. I think if they are heavy they won't ship them. I ordered a keyboard earlier and it went through ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Well they won't deliver a headphone splitter to me that can't weigh very much.

(Though if you want a laugh, compare that to this.
    I can't spot the difference, can you?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭wayne040576

That's bizarre.
    I ordered one of these and it shipped on sunday. Just waiting for it to arrive.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zboard-FANG-Gaming-Pad-PC/dp/B000EYBBD2/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=gateway&qid=1202242547&sr=8-1

Advertisement