Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filthy Road's

Options
  • 02-02-2008 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

I live off the N81 in north Wicklow. A beautiful part of the world without question. However there is one thing that has been pissing me off for a while now. The stretch of road from Blessington to Tallaght is used heavily by quarry vehicles and it is almost impossible to keep ones vehicle clean.I used to wash and wax the car once a week but could no longer be bothered.Even in dry weather the dust and grit will sand the paint off your motor. Quarry trucks have covers to keep the load (sand or gravel) from blowing around,yet im constantly driving behind them with mini sand storms streaming from the rear of them. Has anyone else noticed this or am I just a whinging fart with nothing else to crib about.

Comments

Advertisement