Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I see "all my posts" in boards

Options
  • 02-02-2008 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

Perhaps I am losing my marbles ..but...

There used to be a way to see all you own posts with a single click .. where has this option gone??

(Now I end up finding my posts in a more convoluted way)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Not sure of the option you mean OP but a quick way to acess your posts is go into your own profile and click on ' find all post by ___ ' (you ) and you will go to all your previous posts .It's an easy way to keep track of which threads you have being to and and posted on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

How do you easily go to your own profile?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Click your own username and select 'View Public Profile' from the dropdown.

Sorry to be a pain Ruu but my username (on the top-right of the screen) is not clickable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

<==== The one beside the post is clickable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Sorry, should have clarified. What Hagar said is what I meant.

So you have to either make a post or find a previous post you made to access your profile? I was hoping there may be an easier way

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

latchyco wrote: »
    Not sure of the option you mean OP but a quick way to acess your posts is go into your own profile and click on ' find all post by ___ ' (you ) and you will go to all your previous posts .It's an easy way to keep track of which threads you have being to and and posted on

Handy when you wake up the morning after the night before and remember being on boards but can't remember what you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It's limited to the last 500 posts though.

So only a couple of hours of old posts for a serial-poster like you ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Handy when you wake up the morning after the night before and remember being on boards but can't remember what you posted.

True, :D so many threads on Board's and not possible to keep up with them all unless they are frequented with posters as in ' yore mas quiz ' or the ' BGRH ' which is mainly were i am to be found :)

Is their an easier way to acess ones posts ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

latchyco wrote: »
    Is their an easier way to acess ones posts ?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?do=finduser&u=100028

Bookmark that. It takes you to the same search page but it saves you a couple of clicks. For anyone else who wants to use it just change the number at the end to your user id.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

I think there should be some way for a user to see all their posts; that is, limit searches on other people's posts to their last 500 but let me see all mine. Don't know how that would work though.

Advertisement