Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to sell your designs?

Options
  • 02-02-2008 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭

Hi guys just wondering if you know a place where you can sell your design/templates?

i know of sitepoint.com and webhostingtalk.com

Is there any other sites?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Could add yourself to the Creative Ireland Jobdesk. That'd be my first port of call if I was freelancing.

Could also list yourself on the adverts.ie services available category.

You've got some fierce competition in the "giving it away for free" market though if you're just selling templates.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Also ... throw together a portfolio ? ... and sell them yourself ?

Are you trying to sell your designs as unique designs ... or to multiple customers (ala template monster)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

They will be unique designs only sold once.. Selling them from your own site is ok if you half traffic going to it.. I do have a site but I haven't added anything new to it in ages.. I'm just about to start a total re-design so i will be adding a area for selling templates.

I might try the places Cult said

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

NeVeR wrote: »
    I might try the places Clut said

thats not a nice name to call him :P

Hmmm if you've one or two that are standards compliant and everything maybe release to OSWD .... with the proper license and if they are good enough they may win you some traffic to your site :)

(just a thought)

Also .. why not try .. actual webdesign for customers ? (sorry if you already are ... I'd just assume if you are trying to sell designs you don't have customers ??)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

oh i do design for customers.. But sometimes if i make a design and they dont like it i start again and i've a template not been used. So i'd like to sell it on.

LOL sorry i'll fix the name.. didnt notice it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement