Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where to meet people in waterford?

• 02-02-2008 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Can some one pleeeaaaaaasssseeee tell me what is there to do in wateford city or county??? Basically I a looking for a club or society to join to get me out and to meet people......I am recently single and all my friends are attached and i am sick of sitting in. I have served my time hitting the not so hot spots around town. I am not very sporty so am looking for something other than sports clubs to join. I would be very grateful for ANY suggestions. :rolleyes: Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Molly007

Hi Twinkle, - did you see my post to Jenny re the Hillwalking Clubs? You dont have to be sporty, -honestly. You find all ages there, and all levels of fitness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭twinkle77

Hi Molly,

Thanks very much. I saw your post after I had added mine. I was in touch with them last week and a hoping to go out walking with them in the next couple of weeks.

Can you think of anything else?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Molly007

Good Stuff Twinkle. Hope it works out for you. Cant think of anything else off- hand, but a friend of mine did water safety classes recently and enjoyed it immensely, said it was great crack and cameraderie, -you need to be a strong swimmer though, so maybe not your thing. What about drama group, choir, bridge classes?? Line dancing?? As I'm not from Waterford I dont know what's actually on offer, but most large towns have clubs for those activities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

twinkle
    checkk out the munster express entertainment pages (or around there) it lists all the clubs and activities from horseriding, to salsa dancing to toastmasters.

Hi beaushalloe,

Thanks for that, this going to sound like a really stupid question but what is toastmasters??:)

• Advertisement

Toastmasters is a personal devolpment club that centers around public speaking.

Oh! Had heard of it but never knew what it was. Thanks moonbaby, much appreciated

:)

Advertisement