Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Blue Bear

Options
  • 02-02-2008 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

I have a 11 month old boy,and since he was 6 months hes been Bear mad!!
    When he sees it on DVD he nearly jumps outta his chiar with excitement. And myself and my wife were nearly sure he muttered his first word the other night......"Beaaar"!!!!!

I was just wondering what it is about this program that attracts kids so much?....he doesnt seem to find any of the other kids shows anyway nearly entertaining...except for spongebob ( which Im gonna admit I find very good myself)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

maybe its all the colours or just that a teddy bear which is found in almost every childs bedroom, coming to life on tv and singing happy jingles. our son was the same but has outgrown it somewhat now. still brings his BITBBH teddy to bed on occasion though, just loves rubbing the fur off his face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Carrigart Exile

Clytus wrote: »
    I have a 11 month old boy,and since he was 6 months hes been Bear mad!!
    When he sees it on DVD he nearly jumps outta his chiar with excitement. And myself and my wife were nearly sure he muttered his first word the other night......"Beaaar"!!!!!

I was just wondering what it is about this program that attracts kids so much?....he doesnt seem to find any of the other kids shows anyway nearly entertaining...except for spongebob ( which Im gonna admit I find very good myself)

I do hope mum or dad will be getting a bear costume to wear around the house:D

My daughter loved it when she was young, I put it down to the singing and so many characters

Advertisement