Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delicate script....

Options
  • 02-02-2008 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for some nice script for a tattoo I want to get on my foot. Something swirly, and 'delicate' <- the only word i can think of how to describe the look i want.

Anyone know of good sites or should I just wait and see what the artist comes up with???

cheers :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

your best bet is to go to MS Word and play with the different fonts there.

Vivaldi is a nice one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

thanx narco, unfortunately, I don't have Word on my comp :(....I found this site though that has literally a million different kinds of 'font'. Maybe that's what's making it so hard to choose.

http://www.tattoofonts.net/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i could play with that all day!

ha, i think you should probably get what you're looking for in that site anyway, there's tonnes!

It's guna take a while to go through, I'm defo guna ask the artist for his input too as I want more to come off the text if you know what I mean...more spiraly thingys. Just somethin nice and feminine for my foot...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

dafont.com

lots of fonts.

it has fonts for macs and windows

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Mr.Cartoon does amazing script (http://www.myspace.com/therealmistercartoon) take a look at that for some examples. I love this one 1365900524_l.jpg

xtruthx

Cheers lads, great help!

Just the the moolah to go and get it done now...if only i could win the lottery

Advertisement