Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van rental for next friday/saturday

Options
  • 02-02-2008 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭

Anywhere in limerick to rent a hiace or similar van in limerick for a day r two(moving house)?
    Dont have driving other vehicles on my insurance..so would need insurance cover also.
    Any ideas???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I used these guys: http://www.hiravan.com/

They are at the back of Lyons garage on the Ballysimon Road (They are owned by Lyons). They have a special weekend rate too. I think it cost around €165 for the weekend for a semi high roof lwb Transit. Picked it up Friday afternoon and dropped it back Monday morning. You get a full tank of diesel and just bring it back filled. I transfered my own insurance over though but they do provide insurance afaik. Make sure you bring your driver's license with you.

I would recommend a van with at least a semi-high roof and long wheel baseif your moving house though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

i havent got a load of stuff to move within limerick.im moving completely back to limk after been travelling.
    wudnt need a lwb,it's just that im coming from offaly and if i was to use the car itd prob take about 4/5 trips at least.
    Wud only need it for possibly half a day.

Advertisement