Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kaspersky products thread *Current* Save £20 on Kaspersky Internet Security 2009

• 03-02-2008 3:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Enter the voucher code WHSMITH at the checkout you can get 50% off the price. Remember this offer is valid till 11th February. Link to store.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Bump incase anyone missed it, they had a 30% off a few days ago that expired.

Bumping because this is ending soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

5 licences for two years -> about 44e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Good find Ruu, got full Internet Security for 2 years for abot €22.

Cheers

Renaming the thread as Kaspersky deals come along quite often. Right now there is 30% off their products, expires Feb. 25th so hurry. :) Just go to their estore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭T-Bird

Go to ebay and get it for around 10 Euro.
    This is the complete suite works 100% and legit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    5 licences for two years -> about 44e

ok, so beat this

Current deal is: 50% Off Any Kaspersky Lab Home User Product – offer Ends March 31st 2008.

Bump, the WHSMITH code still works so you could get an antivirus package for a steal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭Paulzx

Just got 2 years full internet security for 21 euro using the code with the current offer on the website

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Hennessy

Great bargain.

3 pc's for a year for 19 Euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

Probably a stupid question, but I'm good at them. Does the year's licence start from the time you download or the time you instal? I'd like to get this but I still have about six months left on another product.

It starts when you put the serial code into the program as far as I know and is activated at that time.

Last few hours for this, the WHSMITH code still works.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭art

Ruu wrote: »
    Last few hours for this, the WHSMITH code still works.

OH! Just got there. Excellent link, thanks for that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

Coupon code is still valid today! Just ordered......thanks OP :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Just ordered 20 x Business Space [Workstation]. Half price is very tasty indeed :)

Seems like the code is still working, before the 31st it was 50% off and then another 50% off when using the code. :) They'll probably have another offer in a few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Still 50% off this morning. Going to give it a whirl on a couple of machines.

30% off people who want to renew their products and you can probably knock more off that by using the code in the original post.
    Returning customers can now renew their licenses at a 30% discount or get 30% off any other Kaspersky Lab product. A returning customer is somebody who has a current 1-year license and would like to renew it.

Link to renewal page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭srdb20

Sweet just bought this this afternoon, code is still working for anyone who is interested!!!:D

The WHSMITH code still works right now and if it doesn't fill out the form on the left of the page in the product list to get a coupon code for 50% off (ends June 30th)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58 ✭✭navannoel

just got the 2009 Kaspersky Internet Security with 50% off using WHSMITH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Still works

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 beanflick

Hi guys i have bought both the anti-virus and the internet security. I cant seem to install them both. I have the anti-virus installed at the moment. Any ideas ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

beanflick wrote: »
    Hi guys i have bought both the anti-virus and the internet security. I cant seem to install them both. I have the anti-virus installed at the moment. Any ideas ?

KIS includes the antivirus so there was no need to buy both - if you have another pc/laptop maybe you could use the AV licence on that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

WHSMITH,,,,, it still works:D

Bumpski, the code WHSMITH still seems to be valid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭k123456

Has this offer expired or am I missing something on their site

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I had to upgrade lately and they've changed the display windows within kaspersky ,nicer looking.

Just checked the code and it works ,didn't work for me last week though :(

Bump for recent offer, save £20 on 1 and 3 use PCs for 1 and 2 years, applies to internet security suite 2009. WHSMITH code no longer works. :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Bump for recent offer, save £20 on 1 and 3 use PCs for 1 and 2 years, applies to internet security suite 2009. WHSMITH code no longer works. :/

Another Thread here with KIS 2009 for around €21
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055427568&highlight=kaspersky

Though seems to be €25 now.

The code ONLINE50 works, should be 50% off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

hey guys remember to pay in GBP,,i just bought it now £10 and when i checked to see what it was in € it was €25.49 i wasnt long changing it back to GBP:D brilliant offer!!

oh and discount doesn't work on back up cd!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Qwerty? wrote: »
    Another Thread here with KIS 2009 for around €21
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055427568&highlight=kaspersky

Though seems to be €25 now.

Don't go for this offer, they had just contacted me looking for another £20 delivery of top of the previous delivery....:eek: luckily I've been able to cancel and am now going to use the Kaspersky sites offer.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

The code ONLINE50 works, should be 50% off.

Just used ONLINE50 - does exactly what it says on the tin. Had to remove my license key upgrade coupon. ONLINE50 gave me far better value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

Nice deal - can this be legitimately used in a business?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Sarn

Damn just picked up one up the other day, 2-years, 3 computers for £38.21. Although when you factor postage in...

Advertisement