Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Citroen VTR 1.4 Sensotronic

Options
  • 03-02-2008 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

My Daughter is considering buying a secondhand C2 1.4 sensotronic the one with the manual/auto gearbox

Car has 20000mls on it and is in perfect nick just I am not sure about the gearbox technology how reliable etc

anyone on here drive one could give me some unbiased advise I would really appreciate it

Thanks

mylesm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

traded one in a few years back, wasn't changing gears 100% in auto mode, also traded in a Picasso with a similar system that was giving trouble with clutch engagement.

I'd look for a conventional auto as opposed to a the system in the Citroen, there are just too many compromises with the C2; i.e patchy quality, the 1,4 is quite sluggish, the C2 is smaller than a C1 - the back seats and boot are miniscule,

How much is the car, and what year is it?

Advertisement