Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pierre The Pilot

Options
  • 03-02-2008 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Pierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out for a pleasant little picnic by the River Seine.
    It’s a beautiful day and love is in the air.

Marie leans over to Pierre and says, "Pierre, kiss me!" Our hero grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it on Marie’s lips.
    "What are you doing, Pierre?" says the startled Marie. "I am Pierre, the famous French fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I like to have red wine!" She smiles and they start kissing.

When things began to heat up a little, Marie says, "Pierre, kiss me lower."
    Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and starts pouring it all over her breasts. "Pierre! What are you doing?” asks the bewildered Marie. "I am Pierre the famous French fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I like to have white wine!" They resume their passionate interlude and things really steam up.

Marie leans close to his ear and whispers, "Pierre, kiss me lower!" Our hero grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it in her lap. He then strikes a match and lights it on fire. Marie shrieks and dives into the river.

Standing waist deep, Marie throws her arms upwards and screams furiously, "PIERRE, what in the hell do you think you’re doing?"

Our hero stands up, defiantly, and says, "I am Pierre the famous French fighter pilot! When I go down, I go down in flames!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭jawlie

Not wanting to take from your joke, its one I haven't heard in years and we used to tell it in school! I guess there is no such thing as a new joke only ones we haven't heard before. Thanks for that memory!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Eventually, Marie forgives him, and they get back to their lovemaking. A few minutes later, she arches her back, groans, and screams: "Pierre! take me now!"

Nothing happens for a few minutes ... then, just as she is giving up, she feels him ... but he is aiming high, aiming low, aiming everywhere but where he should be!

Finally, in frustration, she says "Pierre! What ARE you doing?!"

Pierre growls in her ear: "I am Pierre the famous French fighter pilot! It is the proud tradition of our air force that we have never been on time or on target!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Eventually, Marie forgives him, and they get back to their lovemaking. A few minutes later, she arches her back, groans, and screams: "Pierre! take me now!"

Nothing happens for a few minutes ... then, just as she is giving up, she feels him ... but he is aiming high, aiming low, aiming everywhere but where he should be!

Finally, in frustration, she says "Pierre! What ARE you doing?!"

Pierre growls in her ear: "I am Pierre the famous French fighter pilot! It is the proud tradition of our air force that we have never been on time or on target!"

Brilliant:)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

You have no idea how difficult it was to translate that into language that would pass muster in Humour! :D

Advertisement