Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I honestly think we're back in the big time

Options
  • 03-02-2008 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

With Ramos, Poyet, Levy and Co all seemingly pulling in the same direction.

The players seem to have bought into the same idea. Their workrate has been amazing since Ramos took over.

Man Utd twice in a week and we've given them plenty of problems. Thats a great yardstick of our progress.

I don't think this will be another false dawn.
    I think we have nearly all the ingridients to do big things in the next few years.

It's definately a good time to be a Spurs supporter.

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭Barlow07

With Ramos, Poyet, Levy and Co all seemingly pulling in the same direction.

The players seem to have bought into the same idea. Their workrate has been amazing since Ramos took over.

Man Utd twice in a week and we've given them plenty of problems. Thats a great yardstick of our progress.

I don't think this will be another false dawn.
    I think we have nearly all the ingridients to do big things in the next few years.

It's definately a good time to be a Spurs supporter.

:)

Something that is annoying me lately on boards, spurs supporters throwing a new topic each day, can you not just post in a thread for spurs like all Manu, Arsenal fans in the soccer form ?

I as Manu supporter believe spurs will finally head in right direction, but it wont be until next season, he still needs a few players. The one worry i would have is if Real Madrid coming a knocking for Ramos in the summer?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Barlow07 wrote: »
    Something that is annoying me lately on boards, spurs supporters throwing a new topic each day, can you not just post in a thread for spurs like all Manu, Arsenal fans in the soccer form ?

I as Manu supporter believe spurs will finally head in right direction, but it wont be until next season, he still needs a few players. The one worry i would have is if Real Madrid coming a knocking for Ramos in the summer?

Don't know what you mean about where I post, what's wrong with posting a Spurs supporters view on a Spurs forum ??

There's always the fear of him being poached as you say, but there no point worrying about that, whatever happens, happens.

I think we've turned the corner after years of rubbish, littered with a few brief highlights.

In 2 games this week we competed with (and at times outplayed) one of the best club sides in the world. We're definately going places and I've very happy about that.

Thats all

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Barlow07 wrote: »

The clue, as pointed out by Dublin Spur, is in the forum title.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Should be on Coronation Street site???

Anyway Shane agree completely - enjoyed game yesterday made Utd look ordinary, a big contrast from last year's drubbing when i left after 75 minutes.

Woodgate is my kind of CB - strong in the sir, tough in the tackle and good distributor. Made Dawson look good.

I'd never seen Hutton play before - but he is another potentially great signing. Has great pace as witnessed early when he lost Rooney but got back before he could do anything. Also got forward quickly.

Bit short of strikers with Bent struggling. But Hudd,Tainio, O'Hara and the much improved Jenas and Malbranque give us depth in midfield.

Looking forward to seeing them lift the trophy on the 24th in Wembley.:D

Advertisement