Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice on Joystick with BF2. *3 Queries*

Options
  • 03-02-2008 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

1st of all.

I need to know can I get some sort of adaptar for this type of plug in from my Trust Joystick TO Usb or other. See pics Below to see what I mean because the current END of my joystick is incompatible with my pc Sockets.
    (Links to adapters online would be appreciated/ the name of what i'm looking for so as that I can look on Ebay)

End of my Trust Joystick

DSC00403.jpg

Sockets on the back of my P.c

DSC00404.jpg

2nd of all.
    This Joystick is really old but in gr8 condition and there is no way the installer cd is around. Do I have to have this cd to install this Joystick to my p.c AND
    If not will it automatically find installers/ Will I be able to go to the Trust Website and get what I need to install it there??

Finally No.3
    I don't understand How Joysticks actually work in BF2.
    When you Hop in jet/Heli Is there settings available automatically changes Mouse/keyboard to JoyStick?? I physically put both hands on joystick? But how?

Excuse the Noobness Help is really appreciated and If you can only reply about 1 query please state the No. it is, 1,2 or 3
    ;)

Comments

Advertisement