Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Seat Leon & iPod

Options
  • 03-02-2008 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

Anyone know if there's a lead available to connect an iPod to the stereo of 2001 Seat Leon? I have the CD changer and I don't even see a connection port available...

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

in this case, seing as the CD changer port is being used. the only option I can think of is something like a Dension ICE Link FM,that plugs into the aeriel plug.
    I've installed them before, and the sound quality is very good, nothing like an I-trip etc.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

colm_mcm wrote: »
    in this case, seing as the CD changer port is being used. the only option I can think of is something like a Dension ICE Link FM,that plugs into the aeriel plug.
    I've installed them before, and the sound quality is very good, nothing like an I-trip etc.

Nope you plug out the cd changer port connection on the stereo and connect this into it http://www.deals-on-ice.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=39

and bring the cable out the front to connect your ipod and simply press the CD changer button to change to the ipod.

Fm Modulators wont work on seats of that year as the aerial connection is non standard.

but the OP has a CD changer already plugged into the port...

The SEAT plug isn't VW type?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

colm_mcm wrote: »
    but the OP has a CD changer already plugged into the port...

The SEAT plug isn't VW type?

Ahh sorry my mistake!:o im getting confused its DIN i only thaught there was ISO! :rolleyes: i suppose the Dension would be the only option?

Harmonn Kardon do one too, but it'll look silly in a Leon interior.

• Advertisement
Advertisement