Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Opel Antara, getting my new one tomorrow! :)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

"However, it has a different exterior and interior design, along with different exterior dimensions " just about sums it up. Had one for 2 days and I thought it was fantastic. There's too much crap around about re-badged this and thats. It's a stand alone model and a bloody nice one at that. Enjoy it and safe motoring.

Yea, thanks. I think its incredibly comfortable, mind you for the price it would want to be! But compared to the "sh1tboxes" like the grand vitara which i test drove there is no comparsion, and we have a pajero and i know one cant really compare the 2 because the swb pajero is much more off road.. but the pajero is still with the new chassis very rough on the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭coolbeans

snyper wrote: »
    From the Wikki you posted.. which is my simple point :p

Ya, but mechanically it's the same car. Exterior dimensions etc can be quite misleading. It's easy to have a put a different bodyshell on the same mechnanicals and underpinnings.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭coolbeans

snyper wrote: »
    From the Wikki you posted.. which is my simple point :p

"It’s an SUV, a five- or seven-seater and, underneath, Vauxhall’s forthcoming Antara will be much the same" From Auto Express which you ignored.:p

Advertisement