Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

123 -v- 16/a

Options
  • 03-02-2008 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Didn't know to post this here or in the commuting but awell move it if necessary please.

I'm a Shels fan, head over to Tolka every Friday be it to get the supporters bus to an away match or for a home match. So no matter what time of the day be it 1 or 2 in the afternoon or 6 or 7 in the evening it takes between 45 minutes and an hour to get from Leonards Corner to Tolka Park on the 16/a. Would it be quicker to get the 123 from Thomas St to Ballybough and then walk the 5 minutes?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭JMCD

Yep.....think its a lot more direct no?

I think even the 122 goes past tolka aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

JMCD wrote: »
    Yep.....think its a lot more direct no?

I think even the 122 goes past tolka aswell.

No the 122 goes along Dorset St and turns off down by the Mater Hospital. And even if it did it would still get stuck in the horrible traffic around Georges' St.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

You could get any bus that goes from connolly to fairview, and walk from there. its only maybe 5 mins away from tolka. Will take you a lot less than 45 mins too.

Advertisement