Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ninja Hoodies

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

Very weird usual piece of clothing I'm looking for. A Ninja Hoodie does anyone know where stocks them in Dublin or Ireland for that matter, something along the lines of this http://www.mentalitaultras.com/en/dettaglio.php?picture=POP_CBunc_ninja.jpg

Looking to rob a bank are we?;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,359 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Or become a stalker? Try online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

No neither:D

I've tryed online and only came up with two places. One being the link I have abow but added together will set me back around a €100 and then I found one's from Romania but they're not really what I'm looking for.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,359 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

100 euros is way too much to pay. If I was in an Asian country I could buy you one for a tenth that price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

that's kinda cool actually....:D

• Advertisement

Just Googled and got a lot of hits using the key words: ninja clothing. They will sell you an entire ninja uniform, in many cases, for about $30 USD.

Just Googled and got a lot of hits using the key words: ninja clothing. They will sell you an entire ninja uniform, in many cases, for about $30 USD.

Haha it's a hoodie with a ninja hood on it. Don't need a entire ninja uniform.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Man ya might find one in town if ya look hard enough!

FunkZ wrote: »
    Man ya might find one in town if ya look hard enough!

Think they have Low Alpine one's in the great out doors, but there not hoodies. Any suggestions of places?

A mate said they have them in Asha in St.Stephens Green SC, anybody ever see them *Yes I have rang Asha no answer and just e-mailed them now*.

• Advertisement

Anyone know of a shop called Fresh in Temple Bar, been told they might stock them aswell?

Advertisement