Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't cook, won't cook?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pampers1

oh right. but it can be done. like could I use those straight to wok noodles in just a normal frying pan? I really like stir fry so maybe I should just invest in one!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Baudelaire

It depends on what you're cooking on, In China the Wok sits into the flame and the heat is distributed more evenly up the sides but because of the small base on a wok they're not really any good for cooking if you're using electric since the base is the only part that get's the required heat. using gas it's generally OK but it's not really any different than using a non stick pan IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pampers1

Yes i'd be using electric. That's great to know. Thanks a mil for your help.

Advertisement